About Nicholas Mohr
Attorney Mohr is experienced in handling 1st Degree, 2nd Degree and 3rd Degree Felony Charges as well as Misdemeanors and Violations of Probation. He has tried over 60 misdemeanor and felony jury trials as well as numerous non-jury trials and violation of probation evidentiary hearings.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2004
- Dean’s List, 2002-2004
- Awarded Suffolk Public Interest Law Group grant for public interest work, 2003
- Participant, Justice Thomas C. Clark Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2003
- Eckerd College, B.A., 1997
- Honors Scholarship
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Public Defender 10th Judicial Circuit
- September 2004 – October 2013
- Felony Division Chief, Office of the Public Defender 10th Judicial Circuit
- February 2012 – October 2013.
- Florida Public Defender Association Defender College, Completed October 2004
- Florida Bar Criminal Law Section, University of Florida Frederic Glevin College of Law, Gerald T. Bennett Prosecutor / Public Defender Trial Training Program, Completed August 2008
- Member, Polk County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Family Law Section, Florida Bar
- Member, Criminal Law Section, Florida Bar
In the Community
- Lakeland FC. Coach\Assistant Coach. U5-U8 Recreational Soccer. 2009-Present.